IBJI’s website needed work to ensure everything kept stable while its upgraded website was developed to address core functionality problems and other critical issues.
- Vulnerable technical infrastructure
- Hard-to-use pages not designed for mobile
- Slow-loading web pages
- Poor web core vital scores
- Weak, incomplete page content
TBH Creative’s content work on the website included creating mobile first designs for key pages, restructuring the confusing resource system, improving the layout of physician profiles, and rewriting (and expanding) top-level service line pages.
On the technical side, our website work included recoding the site to remove tech debt and problematic plug-in dependency, as well as improving speed, incorporating accessibility best practices, and developing new responsive layouts.
IBJI’s site launched in late September 2022. To date, all analytic base metrics are up (with increases of 10% or more across the board) compared to all periods of the former versions of the site.
- No bugs since the site’s “go live”
- Launched the project on time and on budget
- Improved all core vital scores
- Reduced website load times by 50%
- Reduced plug-in usage and dependency by 65%
Making additional feature improvements and creating deeper content assets are the next priorities.