Reach your audience wherever they are.
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, blogs, and Pinterest are examples of social media that are taking on significant influence with their users. People use social media to connect and share information on a personal and professional level. If you don't have a presence on those services, it's time to investigate the best fit for your organization and audience. If you do have a presence on those services, it's time to make sure they are part of a larger Internet strategic plan.
Why you should participate:
- The cost for entry is minimal.
- Your current and potential customers are using it.
- Brand monitoring, listen, learn and react.
- Compete on an even playing field.
- Traditional websites alone won't cut it anymore.